Write for Us
Thanks for visiting gardenreviewers.com and concern to contribute! Are you interest to write for us?
To contribute, you need to write a guide or “how to” related to the topics above. If you can’t find your topic, then it’s probably not for Gardenreviewers.
Now, some DOs and DON’Ts.
- Write a 1,000 word minimum original piece. Articles must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes also your personal blog.
- Write in a conversational tone, like explaining to your friends. Be informative, educational, positive, yet still easy to read.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 400×400 px), well lit, and not stolen from other websites.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading your article.
- You can place one link to your own website/profile page in the article. It’d be nice if you link to other articles on Gardenreviewers too!
- Write an article specifically to promote a business, brand, or product.
- Submit an article written by content farms only to boost SEO.
Link to a product. All links must point to articles or homepages.
Here are the main topics that I am looking for:
- Home Improvement
- Power Tools
- Hand tools , Woodworking
Email your guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org . and we shall discuss our steps next moving forward. In the email, please provide the following info if you want to write for us:
- Your brief bio/experience in the topics
- The website you are representing